What is Mediation?
Mediation helps you build plans that work.
Everyone experiences conflict.
Unresolved conflict is stressful, time-consuming, costly and can cause even more problems.
Mediation is a method in which an impartial third party, called a mediator, helps you resolve your concerns. Mediators help you have a fair and equally balanced conversation.
We encourage the exchange of information and urge the parties to look at the problem from different points of view and to explore ideas for dispute resolution.
The solution will be made jointly by all participants. It will be what you want. It will be what you think will work for you.
Mediation saves time, stress and money
Mediation is quicker compared to a court action
It can be used for many types of conflicts
• It is practical, safe and private. It is confidential between the participants.
• It can help to maintain relationships and provide opportunities for personal growth
• It can offer unique solutions not available through court
• It provides agreements that can be enforced
• A high percentage of people reach agreement
• People are very satisfied with the solutions and plans
You get to decide what your future will look like...
before someone else begins making the decisions for you.